What is Feminism to you?
- loose her identity (the core essence of who she is) in the name of love or anything else
- think that any man is the solution to her problems. God alone can solve our problems
- think that any man is perfect. Neither are you by the way
- hate on other woman
- she is wonderfully and beautifully made and doesn't need the approval of any man to validate herself.
- she can achieve her dreamsIf she can think it, then she can achieve it
- how to manage her finances
- how to experience living life by herself- married or single. If you are lonely before you get married, marriage isn't going to change that
Your blog is "Purpose Driven" as you are a purpose-driven woman, can you give us an insight into this purpose?
Do you have any female role model? Who is she and how has she in.spired you?
What is money to you?
The bible also says " the love of money is the root of all evil". A lot of people get it mixed up. It is the LOVE of the money that is bad not the money in itself. People set themselves up over money or have even killed and some are en-slaved to money. This shouldn't be. Being financially empowered means "our money is working for us" and not the other way around. That's where I want to be.
Does it matter who earn more money in a relationship?
- Women should learn to be at peace with thier neighbours, not to be backbiters or busybodies. They should aspire to be role models to the younger females. They should be supportive of other women and thier dreams. They should stand up for what they believe and not be intimidated by men
- Women are mothers, both married and signle should endeavour to train up thier children and bring them up to have good morals and values. Good families make up a good society. Children are the future so when they are brought up right, they (both male and female) can impact thier commnities in positive ways
- In anything a woman finds her hands to do, be it science, politics, economic, medicine, running her home etc, she should do it wholeheartedly and not for eye service.
Vera Ezimora: You are in a world/class of your own. You amaze and amuse me. You are too much...you rock blogsville!