My aspiration is to be one of the builders of a world of equality, a world where diversity is respected and value for people's lives is paramount. A world where religion and culture are not used as weapons of dispute and destruction, where leaders serve and not steal, where everyone does not pretend to love each other but does so straight from the heart.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Imagine if ....
Hello my Pipu, I have being MIA se? Na work o. I miss you too oooooooooo. Thank you, thank you. Just a brief “imagine if…” to make your weekend. Flow with me.
Imagine if these happen to you:
1. You sprayed insecticide on your clothes while ironing instead of spray starch
2. You sprayed “spray starch” on your self instead of your perfume while hurrying to get somewhere
3. You put hot iron on your ear/cheek instead of your phone in an attempt to answer a VIP call
4. You threw N1,000 inside a waste basket instead of the envelop containing the money
5. You left home with your bathroom slippers instead of your fancy working shoe
6. You poured kerosene inside your carburettor instead of water
7. “Hey Jane, Jeff is a jerk and I won’t mind killing the asshole right now”. You then sent this text to Jeff instead of Jane. (lmao)