My aspiration is to be one of the builders of a world of equality, a world where diversity is respected and value for people's lives is paramount. A world where religion and culture are not used as weapons of dispute and destruction, where leaders serve and not steal, where everyone does not pretend to love each other but does so straight from the heart.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
TAGGED AT LAST
Guess it is time to do 6 quirk things about me since I have been so tagged by Oluwadee and Ajike.
1. I am always thinking; It does not matter what the subject on my mind is, though it is everything. I will think in my sleep over things I could change or things that should have been etc, I would still wake up thinking. I think , I wonder, I wander and I take in scenes all over my head and around me.
2. I always replay incidents in myhead and it gets worse if am the one that made the mistake or did something too right like given out a necessary outburst, I will keep replaying everything in my head. Sei this head of mine.
3. I am an incurable gender activist and feminist; my head snaps, my antenna receives danger signals anytime I hear any negative, derogatory comments about women. No, I must address this. I do, I do. Getting into argument all the time. I even analyze adverts like dettol “if I don’t take care of them/him who so, who takes care of her?
4. I can’t seem to wake up early, cos of that have to fast forward my phone alarm since I don’t have a wrist watch, (what is the point anyway since my 2 phones always tell the time) 30mins in advance so I can wake up to make it out of the house on time.
5. I fix peoples faces with whatever it is they resemble from bird to goat to rat, to ram, to lizard to cat to dog i.e snopp and of course to other human beings they look like on TV, on the road, name it. Well, I usually share this with hubby and a few friends. Not all before they will think I have fixed their faces too. I felt our former vice president resembles a bull while Obasanjo resembles a chimpanzee. Yes only God will forgive me, what do I resemble? Of course I am a pretty looking hippo (do you believe that for a minute?)
6. Can’t keep things I am no longer using e.g old clothes, shoes, etc I always look for people to give. First, to help the world, second cos I consider keeping stuff am not using junks. And I know things I no longer need due to growing tired of it or they don’t fit like I think they would are always useful to someone else.
P:S: do you know I had a crush on Michael Scofield of Prison Break? My Hubby left me to bask in the euphoria of my dream until I got over it and named my male cat after him (lol).